The most innovative players can create a thriving metropolis in Cities: Skylines 2. This simulation allows players to experience the challenges of running a city. This includes everything from controlling rental costs to road construction. Many players need help rotating buildings. If you are one of them, read on to find out how.
Cities: Skylines 2 is a PC exclusive, but is compatible with an Xbox and PlayStation DualShock controller. Follow the steps below while rotating your buildings using a mouse or controller.
With a mouse
- Select the building you want to rotate.
- Right-click to gradually rotate the building until the building is in the desired position.
- You can also press and hold the same button to rotate it in the direction you want.
- Press the left mouse button to drop your building.
With a controller
- Select the location you want to shoot.
- Press the Square (PlayStation) or Y (Xbox) button and move the right stick to rotate the structure.
- Press and hold the Square or Y button to rotate the building more precisely.
- Press A (Xbox) or X (PlayStation) to park the building.