Kevin Spacey enjoyed a football game in Turin on Sunday, days after he denied seven other sex offenses against a man in the early 2000s.
The 63-year-old US actor, who now faces 12 charges in total, watched an Italian Serie A match between Torino FC and Spezio Calcio.
Sunday’s game ended 0-1 for Spezia and Kevin was absorbed in the action as he watched from a box with a group of friends.
Moving on: Kevin Spacey enjoyed a football game in Turin on Sunday (pictured third from right), days after he denied seven other sex offenses against a man in the early 2000s
The Hollywood star donned a dark coat paired with a shirt and blue sweater.
Kevin was also pictured chatting to a friend while enjoying the match.
It comes after the screen star on Friday denied seven other sex offenses against a man in the early 2000s.
Match: The US actor, 63, (pictured third from right) watched an Italian Serie A match between Torino FC and Spezio Calcio on Sunday that ended 1-0 at Spezia
Allegations against the 63-year-old Hollywood star include sexual touching, touching over clothing and forcing the complainant’s hand against his private parts over clothing.
Spacey faced charges at Southwark Crown Court after previously denying five allegations relating to three other men, now in their 30s and 40s.
The new charges include three counts of indecent assault, three counts of sexual assault and one count of inducing an individual to engage in sexual activity without consent on undetermined dates between 2001 and 2005.
Court: Oscar winner Kevin recently denied seven other sex offenses against a man in the early 2000s (pictured at London’s Old Bailey in October)
Spacey confirmed his identity and pleaded not guilty to all charges via video link.
He now faces a total of 12 charges relating to four men between 2001 and 2013.
The two-time Oscar winner, known for his starring roles in ‘American Beauty’, ‘The Usual Suspects’ and ‘House Of Cards’, appeared at the Old Bailey in July last year to contest the five previous charges.
He pleaded not guilty to four counts of sexual assault and one count of causing a person to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent.
The first two charges relate to the alleged sexual assault of a man, now in his 40s, on March 20, 2005 in London.
The second alleged victim, a man in his 30s, claims to have been sexually assaulted by Spacey in London on August 31, 2008.
Spacey also faces a serious sex offense charge for causing a person to engage in penetrative sexual activity without the consent of the second alleged victim.
He is facing a fourth sexual assault charge in Gloucestershire in April 2013 against the third applicant, who is now in his 30s.
Oscar: The two-time Oscar winner appeared at the Old Bailey last July to deny the five previous charges (pictured in 2000 with his Best Actor Oscar).
Speaking of five charges against Spacey, his defense attorney Patrick Gibbs, KC said, “Mr. Spacey strenuously denies any criminality in this case.”
The actor has vowed to “prove his innocence”.
Spacey has been granted unconditional bail and will face a four-week trial on June 6 on all charges.
A preliminary examination is to take place on April 5th.
In October last year, the actor, who was artistic director of The Old Vic between 2004 and 2015, won a civil lawsuit in the United States alleging that he had made “unwanted sexual advances” at a party in 1986.
In that lawsuit, he “categorically” denied the allegations and said he had “no sexual interest or desire” at the time or since the alleged incident.
Allegations: In that lawsuit, he “categorically” denied the allegations and said he had “no sexual interests or desires” at the time or since the alleged incident (pictured Sunday)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11637661/Kevin-Spacey-enjoys-football-match-Turin.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490 Kevin Spacey enjoys soccer game in Turin