Raiders defensive end Chander Jones has claimed a hacker is responsible for disturbing allegations made on his social media accounts against team owner Mark Davis.
Jones, who was made inactive for Sunday’s loss to the Billsaccused Davis of “keeping a big secret” and said he had been banned from the team’s facilities since he allegedly found out his goddaughter had been “molested.”
But on Monday afternoon, the 33-year-old insisted he was not responsible for the rant on social media. “Sorry for the mixup, I was hacked…please forgive me,” he wrote. “We got hold of my account, please excuse me again.”
Before the Raiders’ 38-10 loss to the Bills, Jones claimed on X, formerly known as Twitter, that he was the only person who knew Davis’ “secret.”
“I wish I could play with my brothers, but Marky Mark has a big secret that only I know!” he said.
Raiders defensive end Chandler Jones made disturbing allegations on Sunday
“That’s why I asked for my protection. Sorry if I hear fear because that’s not me lol when I found out it was me lol.”
Jones continued his claims, writing, “(Davis) didn’t know I had no children and was raising the child of a very important man, I won’t say his name.” But when I found out what was being done to that little girl, I was allowed to I no longer enter the building.
“Now that you’re taking money out of my pocket, I’m watching my team lose because.” “Someone molested my god daughter,” he wrote.
“You can call me whatever you want, CTE, a stupid football player, a stupid black guy…whatever you want, keyboard warrior.” Meanwhile, our children are being abused.
“That’s why I couldn’t get a sack today. ‘Cause people wanted to rape my stepdaughter and didn’t expect me to get upset.”
Mail Sport has contacted the Raiders for comment.
The 33-year-old also said: “Me and this man had an agreement” and claimed a “high class man” stopped him from contacting his family.
This came after another rant on social media on September 5, in which Jones claimed he would not want to play for the team if head coach Josh McDaniels and GM Dave Ziegler were in place.
In the same outburst, Jones also claimed that he was not allowed into the Raiders’ facility. “But they won’t let me into the building, I provoke a guy,” he wrote in his Instagram story.
“And they had direct contact with me.” [baby momma] and we haven’t been together for five years.’
Jones also shared text messages that appeared to have been sent to McDaniels and another member of the Raiders organization in which he complained about being cut from the team.
“It’s a disgrace that I’m a star athlete with 112 sacks in the NFL and have to go to a local gym to work out during the season for no apparent reason,” he said in an alleged message.
“This is wild for me, Josh, and you know you have to do what’s right.”
Jones signed a three-year, $51 million contract with the team last year and will take home $17 million this year.