The Most Common Types Of Chat-Bots
Chatbots can become your assistant in solving many cases. They are often used to perform various tasks and functions. Therefore, in this article we will talk about them in more detail.
What are chatbots?
Let’s start with the basics and find out what chatbots are and what they are for. These are special programs that automatically process user requests in a chat and answer their questions. With the help of this technology, you can solve various tasks and automate some processes. To connect such a development, you can contact the chatbots development company.
How does the chatbot respond?
After you send a certain request, chatbots perform some processes to analyze it and give you an answer. Let’s consider in more detail:
- Content analysis: identifying the main themes of the original document and the relationships between them;
- Understanding data: interpreting data, identifying patterns, and contextualizing data. It is often at this stage that machine learning is integrated into software;
- Structuring the document: planning the document and choosing a descriptive structure depending on the type of data that needs to be interpreted;
- Sentence aggregation: Sentences or relevant parts of sentences are combined in such a way that they appropriately summarize the topic;
- Grammatical structuring: the program deduces and interprets the syntactic structure of a sentence in order to finally rewrite the specified information in a grammatically correct way;
- Language: The final output is generated based on a template chosen by the user or programmer.
What is a chatbot used for?
Each person has their own needs when using such chatbots. Someone uses it for business, and someone just to chat. The main functions that it can perform are the following:
– Elimination of doubts about products or services;
– Sending emails to clients;
– Round-the-clock attention only to you.
In short, a chatbot offers a number of benefits for the company, such as: improving work efficiency, attracting potential customers, reducing costs for the company, improving the sales strategy and / or reducing the time of interaction with customers.
Types of chatbots
Chatbots are different. There are more complex and simpler designs. Depending on your goals, you can choose a specific option.
Chatbots can be classified based on their intelligence. Let’s take a closer look at the types of chatbots that exist so you can evaluate which one best suits your company’s needs if you plan to integrate it into your website or other platforms.
Simplest. This is software that executes simple commands previously implemented by the programmer according to sequential logic without the need for AI.
They emulate a conversation, but are not able to interpret the user’s response, but are limited to offering different options and opening others depending on the selected option.
Chatbot with Word-Spotting Technology
Imagine a company where you want your chatbot to be able to recognize important keywords for your business or intent. These types of chatbots also do not use artificial intelligence, but are capable of providing a response based on pre-configured keywords throughout the user’s interaction.
However, often the response of the chatbot, despite the inclusion of keywords in the suggested response, does not quite match the needs or questions expressed by the user, so in more than one case they cause friction in communication.
Chatbot with artificial intelligence
These charming bots are capable of learning, understanding the user and interpreting their needs. You remember the fantasy car, right? Well, it’s something like that thanks to the artificial intelligence, machine learning and natural language processing we talked about earlier. Thanks to these technologies, the bot gains the ability to understand and interpret, achieving a more natural conversation with users, resolving doubts or problems. They also work very well as conversational sales platform assistants, guiding the customer through the entire buying process.
Depending on the help you want to receive, you can choose one or another bot. With the right approach, it will become your indispensable assistant in most processes.